Terms and Conditions
By using this platform you agree to the following:
- By using Frontline Live and the Frontline Live services you will be able to access information all of which comprise the "Frontline Live Information" made available by Frontline Live platform
- You agree that the Frontline Live Information is provided for information purposes and represents general guidance only. The Platform Information is only subjective appraisal and assessment of available data that may be open to more than one interpretation. The Platform Information is not the result of the application of any scientific analysis or process. Therefore, you should not rely upon any Platform Information when making any decisions. You also acknowledge and agree that (i) the Platform Information is only made available to you for your own purposes in assessing user needs generally and you agree to use it exclusively for informational purposes only and (ii) that the Platform Information is not and should not be relied on as being advice of any kind.
- You agree that the Frontline Live Information is made available by Frontline Live on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that the content and format of the Frontline Live Information may be changed by Frontline.Live without notice to you.
- Whilst Frontline Live makes all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the Frontline Live Information, there may be inaccuracies, errors or omissions contained in the Frontline Live Information. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Frontline Live will not be liable to you (or to any third party) for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions contained in the Frontline Live Information, nor for any loss or damage suffered by you or by any third party in respect of any reliance you (or a third party) place on any Frontline Live Information. We make no representations warranties or guarantees whether express or implied that the Frontline Live Information is accurate, complete or up to date.
- If you use any data from Frontline.Live you agree to reference the source of the information as Frontline.Live
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.